IBIS Development Studio
IBIS Development Studio (IBISDS) is capable of viewing, editing and verifying IBIS models. You can view and edit the IBIS model in a graphical or in a text mode, just what you need for your task. The model verification is done using the golden parser (IBIS version 5.0) and can be called directly from the IBISDS user interface.
The beauty of it is: THE IBIS VIEWER IS FREE TO USE, to use the editor functions it requires an upgrade of the software. Although the editor functions can still be used in the viewer, the save functions are restricted.
The key features in the current release are:
- Model library, models can be easily loaded, edited, verified and saved to a central place.
- Template library, when you create new models from scratch each time, simply create a template for the model and store this in the template library. Using the model creation wizard it is easy to re-use the templates and quickly build new models.
- FPGA support, makes it easy to create IBIS models based on pinning files.
- Easy editing, just drag and drop IBIS elements or move the nodes in the V/I curves. Syntax highlighting in text view, and more.
- EBD and PKG file support, IBIS models used in these files are detected and loaded for editing and verification.
- Error navigation for the golden parser.
- Easy change of large amount of pin model assignments.
- Advanced and easy to use IBIS model editor.
Who will benefit the most of IBIS-Development Studio?
- IBIS Model engineers
- Hardware and FPGA Designers
- Signal Integrity & Power Integrity engineers