two CADs, one application
Sintecs HyperLynx® Connector Free Application
The HyperLynx Connector from Sintecs tightly integrates Altium Designer for PCB layout and HyperLynx from Mentor Graphics for signal integrity. The Connector is a menu item add-in (embedded “HyperLynx”) providing support to set up simulation database, models and stackup and launch for HyperLynx natively from within Altium Designer environment. The Connector brings full-featured signal integrity analysis and verification from Mentor to every Altium user while a user can stay in the familiar environment.
The Connector leverages HyperLynx SI ALT ease of use and automated workflows, making complex SI analysis tasks accessible to the layout engineer while still providing the detailed modelling and simulation accuracy demanded by signal integrity experts.
During the design phase, HyperLynx LineSim (pre-route) topology editor enables the rapid capture of complex topologies common to the design. LineSim supports exhaustive parameter sweeping and design space exploration to determine layout constraints considered during PCB floorplanning and routing. The Connector supports HyperLynx BoardSim (post-route) extraction, including crosstalk, signal quality simulations, impedance/timing margins, and extensive reporting and results analysis. Potential issues are identified and resolved before fabricating the PCB, reducing costs and delays associated with prototype spins.
HyperLynx automated workflows walk users through setting up and running complex analyses step by step, producing HTML reports with detailed margin measurements and associated plots.
- Windows 10 x64
- Pre-installed Altium Designer 21 or older
- HyperLynx Connector application is completely free of charge
- The HyperLynx Connector for Altium tightly integrates Mentor Graphics HyperLynx SI ALT for full feature signal integrity analysis.
- The HyperLynx Connector is an Altium Designer menu item add-in enabling the setup and launch of HyperLynx from within the Altium user environment.
- HyperLynx SI ALT’s pre-layout topology editor with built-in crosstalk supports exhaustive design space exploration or quick “what-if” decisions during design.
- HyperLynx SI ALT’s automated post-route extraction with crosstalk provides rapid PCB verification before releasing a design to manufacturing.