Sintecs BV, located at Haaksbergerstraat 67, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data we process
Sintecs BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Company Name
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent information about children being collected without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will remove this information directly.
Sintecs BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Being able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services.
- Sintecs BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Contact you in response to an application.
Automated decision making
Sintecs BV does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that may have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an employee of Sintecs BV) among them. Sintecs BV does use the following computer programs or systems:
- Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”):
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
- The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies. The Albacross database will in addition to “Lead Generation” be used for targeted advertising purposes towards companies and for this purpose data will be transferred to third party data service providers. For the purpose of clarity, targeted advertising regards companies, not towards individuals.
- The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
Albacross Nordic AB
Companyreg. nr. 556942-7338
Kungsgatan 26111 35
www.albacross.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we store personal data
Sintecs BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following data:
Personal data > No longer than necessary
Google ads cookie > Maximum 2 years> Marketing purposes (commercial interest)
Sharing of personal data with third parties
In addition to our use of Albacross and the Google Ads Cookie, Sintecs BV does not provide / sell data to third parties and will only provide this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
We have already informed you about these cookies on your first visit to our website.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Sintecs BV and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your ID-card with the request. Mark in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Sintecs BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Sintecs BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your information is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us by calling us or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org