INDEPENDENT | HIGH-SPEED ELECTRONICS | CYBER SECURITY
Sintecs – ‘’Designing on the edge’’
What are we looking for?
As an Embedded Software Engineer you use your knowledge to realize complex engineering projects. You know how to develop software in a structured way and work together in a team of 9 software and hardware engineers. You can communicate clearly about project progress and possible project obstacles.
You can work independently and are able to look at problems from different angles to arrive at the right solution. You will be assisting with Board bring-up and validation of functionality, building test software and working with various systems varying from ‘simple’ microcontroller systems to high end, multicore SOCsystems with 100G+ networking. Next to that you can work on implementing Bootloader configuration and adjusting it and developing Linux configuration and drivers. eproducing bugs that may arise from hardware or software problems
What do you bring?
- A completed Higher Vocational or University education in (Technical) Computer Science is preferred but we do encourage highly motivated applicants with an MBO4 degree to apply as well
- You have excellent C skills
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in C++/Python/TCL is an advantage
- You have a practical and customer-oriented mindset
- You have experience with reading schematics, or you are willing to learn this
- You can handle measuring instruments like an Oscilloscope and Logic analyzer
- Nice to have skills: Front-end skills, FPGA knowledge and Test automatization
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Good working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern company building at the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo, in the beautiful Twente region of The Netherlands
- A 36 – 40 hour contract
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- A challenging and varied range of tasks in an innovative organization
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home (depending on the project you are working on)
- A good pension with contribution of Sintecs
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Or do you have a question or remark? Let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Vera Hooijsma.