Do you want to work on interesting projects in a High-Tech environment? Are you looking to put your theoretical knowledge into practice? Do you want to work as an Embedded Software Engineer in a multidisciplinary team?
Then, Sintecs is the right company for you!
Your job as Embedded Software Engineer
As an Embedded Software Engineer you are part of the Sintecs engineering team, consisting of 9 software and hardware engineers. You have theoretical knowledge but are also someone who brings this knowledge into practice and likes to share it with colleagues. You can work independently and are able to look at problems from different angles to arrive at the right solution.
Typical tasks and projects of a Sintecs Software Engineer at Sintecs are:
- Assisting with Board bring-up and validation of functionality
- Building test software to allow hardware engineers to verify and validate their designs
- Working with various systems varying from ‘simple’ microcontroller systems to high end, multicore SOC systems with 100G+ networking
- Implementing Bootloader configuration and adjusting it
- Developing Linux configuration and drivers
- Troubleshooting and reproducing bugs that may arise from hardware or software problems
- Advising and assisting on customer projects
What are we looking for?
- A completed Higher Vocational or University education preferably in (Technical) Computer Science is preferred but we do encourage highly motivated applicants with an MBO4 degree to apply as well
- You have excellent C skills
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in C++/Python/TCL is an advantage
- You have a practical and customer-oriented mindset
- You have experience with reading schematics, or you are willing to learn this
- You can handle measuring instruments like an Oscilloscope and Logic analyzer
- You feel comfortable in a multidisciplinary team
- Nice to have skills: Front-end skills, FPGA knowledge and Test automatization
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Good working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern company building at the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo, in the beautiful Twente region of The Netherlands
- A 36 – 40 hour contract
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- A challenging and varied range of tasks in an innovative organization
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home (depending on the project you are working on)
- A good pension with contribution of Sintecs
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Or do you have a question or remark? Let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to email@example.com at the attention of Vera Hooijsma.
If you want more information about this job, please contact Evert Pap (Technical Lead Engineering). Tel. +31 74-2555713.