INDEPENDENT| HIGH-SPEED ELECTRONICS | ALTERNATE ASSIGNMENTS
Sintecs – ‘’Designing on the edge’’
Do you have a passion for challenging high-end, high-speed PCB designs? Are you an experienced layout engineer, or would you like to become one?
Then, we are looking for you!
Your job as PCB Layout Engineer
As part of the PCB layout team you are responsible for setting up, detailing and maintaining layouts for our clients in a number of different tools (including Mentor Expedition / PadsPro, Orcad / Cadence, Altium). After consultation with the project manager and the hardware engineer, you independently make the translation from design to PCB layout that meets expectations.
Your projects are varied and carried out at our office in Hengelo or sometimes at the client’s location. The common thread is that almost all your PCB designs will be challenging high-end, high-speed projects.
You will work closely with colleagues from other disciplines, such as hardware engineers and Signal and Power Integrity engineers. In this position it is important that you can work in a team as well as independently. Your design will receive a final DFM / DFA check before you send it to the PCB manufacturer.
What are we looking for?
- A completed MBO/HBO education in electronics
- 1 to 5 years experience in PCB layout
- Work experience as a hardware designer is an advantage
- You are willing to work at our office in Hengelo for at least 4 days (due to the nature of some projects)
- You have a good command of the Dutch language. Basic command of the English language is desirable.
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Good working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern company building at the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo, in the beautiful Twente region of The Netherlands
- A 36 – 40 hour contract
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- A challenging and varied range of tasks in an innovative organization
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home (depending on the project you are working on)
- A good pension with contribution of Sintecs
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Or do you have a question or remark? Let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Vera Hooijsma.
If you want more information about this job, please contact Henk Mengerink, tel. 074-2555713.