DIGITAL ELECTRONICS | DESIGNING ON THE EDGE | HIGH-SPEED
Would you like to work on innovative and challenging electronic design projects and continuously working on the edge of electronic development.
Then we are looking for you!
At Sintecs we are continuously working on the edge of electronics development. We possess 20+ years of experience within the electronics development process, from schematic capture, PCB layout through to simulation and testing.
Your role as Senior Electronics Engineer
- Work on challenging digital (high-speed) electronics design projects
- You will be the lead design engineer within a group of enthusiastic electronic design engineers
- Working with the latest technology in the electronic design industry
- You coordinate other steps in the design process, such as PCB design and production
What we are looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience with (high-speed) digital design
- A passionate electronics design engineer with great attention to detail and good knowledge in electronics design
- A completed higher professional or university education, preferably in the direction of electrical engineering or electronics
- Experience with Mentor Graphics and/or Altium design environment is an advantage
- A great working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern office building on the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo
- A salary between EUR 4000 and EUR 6000 (Depending on knowledge and experience)
- 28 vacation days and possibilities for flexible working hours and (part-time) working at home
- Many possibilities to develop yourself
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Or do you have a question or remark? Let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Vera Hooijsma.