DIGITAL ELECTRONICS | DESIGNING ON THE EDGE | HIGH-SPEED
Would you like to work on innovative and challenging electronic design projects and continuously working on the edge of electronic development, then we are looking for you. As part of our international team, you will be working on award winning products (our product TrustBox has won the Innovation award at CES2019) with high-speed electronic design challenges like a DDR4 interface, a 100 Gigabit Ethernet design or a Cyber secure product. This is what we call “designing on-the-edge”.
What you will do:
- Work on challenging digital (high-speed) electronics design projects
- You will be the lead design engineer within a group of enthusiastic electronic design engineers
- Working with the latest technology in the electronic design industry
- You coordinate other steps in the design process, such as PCB design and production
What we are looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience with (high-speed) digital design
- A passionate electronics design engineer with great attention to detail and good knowledge in electronics design
- A completed higher professional or university education, preferably in the direction of electrical engineering or electronics
- Experience with Mentor Graphics and/or Altium design environment is an advantage
What we will offer:
- A great working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern office building on the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo
- A salary between EUR 4000 and EUR 6000 (Depending on knowledge and experience)
- 28 vacation days and possibilities for flexible working hours and (part-time) working at home
- Many possibilities to develop yourself
About Sintecs BV:
Sintecs is an international electronic design, embedded system and service company. We employ experts who have an in-depth understanding of everything that is happening inside the electronic boards. They are true experts because they constantly work on complex designs and therefore learn every day. We are also constantly looking for new challenges and opportunities. This is how we stay focused and how we are can design electronics on the edge of what is technically feasible. We call this ‘’Designing on the edge’’.
Is this what you are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation by email. This can be sent to email@example.com, to the attention of Vera Hooijsma.