CYBER SECURITY | DESIGNING ON THE EDGE | HIGH-SPEED
Sintecs – Designing on the edge
Would you like to work on innovative and challenging high-speed electronic design projects and combine this with your leadership skills? Do you want to work on challenging, innovative electronic design projects?
Then we are looking for you!
At Sintecs we are continuously working on the edge of electronics development. We possess 20+ years of experience within the electronics development from schematic capture, PCB layout through simulation and testing. We can offer a workplace where you can grow and learn from the experts and enjoy family-like atmosphere in day-to-day work.
What will you do as a Team Lead Engineer
In the role of ‘Team Lead Engineering’ you are responsible for guiding the design of complex boards, such as a complete product development in the field of cyber security. You have to combine your technical knowledge with leadership skills. An overview of tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the Lead Electronics Engineer within a group of enthusiastic hardware and software engineers. We also expect you to share your expertise and knowledge with younger, less experienced engineers as well as learn from our experts
- You will guide and think along with development partners
- You will have several linemanager tasks within the engineering team based on your secure base leadership skills
- You will support our sales team in providing hour estimations for the client
- You will be responsible for schematic capture (creating and reviewing schematics made by junior engineers)
- You will supervise the testing and documentation processes for design projects
- You will be responsible for component selection and together with other senior engineers work on system architecture for the products
- You will coordinate other steps in the design process, such as PCB design and production
- You will communicate with software/layout and Signal and Power Integrity Engineers to obtain desired result for the products
What are we looking for
We are looking for someone who is a passionate Electronics Engineer with great attention to detail and good knowledge in electronics design.
- A completed HBO/WO degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as a Hardware / Electronics Engineer
- Experience in a leadership / team lead role is an advantage
- Experience with schematic capture, documentation writing and testing for electronic products
- Good communication skills and willingness to guide less experienced engineers
- Experience with Mentor Graphics and/or Altium design environment is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Working at Sintecs means you can work very challenging projects and therefore further develop yourself. In addition to a great work environment and enthusiastic colleagues, you can expect the following:
- Great working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern office building on the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo
- A competitive salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- Many possibilities to develop yourself and acquire knowledge about signal integrity and electronics development
- Flexible working hours. Working from home is an option, depending on the projects and work
- A good pension plan with contribution of Sintecs
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description and see a match? Or do you have a question/remark? Please let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for attention of Vera Hooijsma