CYBER SECURITY | DESIGNING ON THE EDGE | HIGH-SPEED
Sintecs – Designing on the edge
Would you like to work on innovative and challenging high-speed electronic design projects and combine this with your leadership skills?
At Sintecs we are continuously working on the edge of electronics development. We possess 20+ years of experience within the electronics development from schematic capture, PCB layout through simulation and testing. We can offer a workplace where you can grow and learn from the experts and enjoy family-like atmosphere in day-to-day work.
Do you want to work on challenging, innovative electronic design projects?
Then we are looking for you!
What will you do as a Team Lead Engineer?
In the role of ‘Team Lead Engineering’ you are responsible for guiding the design of complex boards, such as a complete product development in the field of cyber security. You have to combine your technical knowledge with leadership skills. An overview of tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the Lead Electronics Engineer within a group of enthusiastic hardware and software engineers. We also expect you to share your expertise and knowledge with younger, less experienced engineers as well as learn from our experts
- You will guide and think along with development partners
- You will have several linemanager tasks within the engineering team based on your secure base leadership skills
- You will support our sales team in providing hour estimations for the client
- You will be responsible for schematic capture (creating and reviewing schematics made by junior engineers)
- You will supervise the testing and documentation processes for design projects
- You will be responsible for component selection and together with other senior engineers work on system architecture for the products
- You will coordinate other steps in the design process, such as PCB design and production
- You will communicate with software/layout and Signal and Power Integrity Engineers to obtain desired result for the products
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is a passionate Electronics Engineer with great attention to detail and good knowledge in electronics design.
- A completed HBO/WO degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as a Hardware / Electronics Engineer
- Experience in a leadership / team lead role is an advantage
- Experience with schematic capture, documentation writing and testing for electronic products
- Good communication skills and willingness to guide less experienced engineers
- Experience with Mentor Graphics and/or Altium design environment is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Working at Sintecs means you can work very challenging projects and therefore further develop yourself. In addition to a great work environment and enthusiastic colleagues, you can expect the following:
- Great working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern office building on the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo
- A competitive salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- Many possibilities to develop yourself and acquire knowledge about signal integrity and electronics development
- Flexible working hours. Working from home is an option, depending on the projects and work
- A good pension plan with contribution of Sintecs
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description and see a match? Or do you have a question/remark? Please let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to email@example.com for attention of Vera Hooijsma