HIGH TECH ENGINEERING | CYBER SECURITY | USER DOCUMENTATION
Sintecs – ‘’Designing on the edge’’
Do you want to delve into Common Criteria? Are you someone who is good at writing user documentation? Do you have interest in regulatory applications of CE accreditation for governmental projects? Are you someone with a technical background and are you looking for a fun and varied job?
Then we are looking for you!
Your role as Technical Author
As a Technical Writer you are involved in the design of user documentation for our high-tech products. In addition, you are primarily responsible for writing technical manuals and regulatory documents. You are involved in documentation for product certification aimed at cyber security (Common Criteria, ISO-27001, government accreditation, etc.)
You collect technical information, research on technical specifications and use the knowledge of the engineers who work at Sintecs.It is a diverse function with room for your own input and for learning requirements.
What are we looking for?
- A completed technical education at higher vocational or university level
- Several years of experience as a Technical Writer or a similar position
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written
- You can convert complex concepts into comprehensible material
- You are able to work independently
- You are proactive and eager to learn
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Good working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern company building at the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo, in the beautiful Twente region of The Netherlands
- A permanent 36 – 40 hour contract
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 13 month payment
- 28 holiday days and supplementary 6 ATV (extra days off) days
- A challenging and varied range of tasks in an innovative organization
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home (depending on the project you are working on)
- A good pension with contribution of Sintecs
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Or do you have a question or remark? Let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to email@example.com at the attention of Vera Hooijsma.