Sintecs – ‘’Designing on the edge’’
Do you want to manage projects in a technical environment? Do you have a well-developed helicopter view with a solid handle on managing scope, budget and timeline? Do you have a technical background and are you looking for a fun and diverse job?
Then, we are looking for you!
Your role as Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager you will work on dedicated projects for our customers. All of these are challenging digital (high-speed) electronics design projects. You have a frim grip on the scope, the budget and the timelines and you communicate clearly with the team and the customer. You coordinate all steps in the project; from idea to realization.
In this role it is of importance that you can easily switch between the different activities of your team members.; from electronics hardware, embedded software, mechanics to production implementation. You have a lot of responsibility, which makes the position challenging.
- A completed technical higher vocational or university education
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position in an environment where electronic products are developed
- If you have developed electronics yourself for several years this will be considered an advantage
- Project Management skills, analytically strong and ability to improvise
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You are proactive, flexible and goal oriented
- You communicate consciously and manage expectations well
- Enthusiastic in realizing the innovative demands of customers
Working at Sintecs means a nice working environment and enthusiastic colleagues. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Good working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern company building at the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo, in the beautiful Twente region of The Netherlands
- A permanent 36 – 40 hour contract
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 13 month payment
- 28 holiday days and supplementary 6 ATV (extra days off) days
- A challenging and varied range of tasks in an innovative organization
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home (depending on the project you are working on)
- A good pension with contribution of Sintecs
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’ For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry in Signal and Power Integrity, PCB Layout, Embedded Software and Hardware Engineering. We are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Products.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Or do you have a question or remark? Let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter by email. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the attention of Vera Hooijsma.