DIGITAL ELECTRONICS | DESIGNING ON THE EDGE | HIGH-SPEED
Sintecs – Designing on the edge
Signal Integrity Consultancy Services, in short Sintecs, offers a faster time-to-market for high-quality products: complex electronic design and services on the edge of what is technically feasible: ‘’Designing on the edge’’
For 20 years we have been growing in this unique niche of the high-speed electronics industry and are now known as a leading innovative company with award-winning products such as TrustBox – Best of Innovation Award at CES 2019, DDR4 interface, 100 Gigabit Ethernet design and Cyber Secure Product.
Do you want to work on challenging, innovative electronic design projects?
Then we are looking for you!
As a Technical Project Manager, you are part of our international team and will work on various projects for our customers. You have control over the scope, budget and timelines and you communicate clearly within the team and the customer.
It is important that you can easily switch between the different activities of your team members, from electronics hardware, embedded software, mechanics to product implementation. You have a lot of responsibility, which makes this position interesting and challenging.
What are you going to do?
- Managing challenging digital (high-speed) electronics design projects
- You are the Project Manager for one or more projects within a group of enthusiastic electronic design and embedded software engineers
- You coordinate all steps in the project from idea to realization
What do you bring?
- A completed technical higher vocational or university education
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position in an environment where electronic products are developed
- If you have developed electronics yourself for several years this will be considered an advantage
- Project Management skills, analytically strong and ability to improvise
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You are proactive, flexible and goal oriented
- You communicate consciously and manage expectations well
- Enthusiastic in realizing the innovative demands of customers
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a green, innovative, and modern office complex at the High-Tech Systems park in Hengelo
- An attractive competitive salary
- 28 vacation days and options for flexible working hours and (part-time) working from home
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
Are you interested in this position and would you like to work with us? Then we would like to hear from you. Contact email@example.com for attention of Vera Hooijsma